Sedation & Sleep Dentistry
Comfort For Anxious Patients
Whether it's dental anxiety, fear of dentists, or a dental treatment you would prefer to have with added comfort, we offer dental sedation options to meet your needs.
Our friendly team is trained in laughing gas, oral sedation and general anesthesia, also known as sleep dentistry.
Dental insurance coverage for sedation dentistry varies from plan to plan. We will gladly send an estimate to your insurance company.
We also offer 0% financing and convenient monthly payment plans so you can get the dental care you need, when you need it.
Who is a candidate for dentistry asleep?
- hate needles or shots
- have high fear or anxiety or past traumatic dental experiences
- have difficulty getting numb
- have a bad gag reflex
- hate the noises or smells of a dental office
- have very sensitive teeth
- have complex dental problems
- have limited time to complete dental care
- require extensive dental care, oral surgery or wisdom tooth extractions with sedation.
- are embarrassed about their teeth
Dental sedation is suitable for children as young as two years old and adults in good health.
You do not need a referral to come to our office for oral surgery or dental sedation.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
And get the treatment you need with dental sedation.