Orthodontic Treatment For Children
Dental Braces For Kids & Teens
Research shows that up to 75% of children may benefit from orthodontic treatment.
Beginning orthodontic treatment early - at around age 6 or 7 - can help reduce the length and cost of treatment required.
Orthodontic treatment can help correct:
- bite problems - crossbite, underbite, overbite
- narrow arches
- crowded teeth or gapped teeth
- airway breathing problems
- thumb sucking habits & much more
Braces support a healthy jaw and may help prevent unnecessary dental problems later in life.
Straight teeth are less prone to bacteria traps, cavities and early onset of periodontal disease.
Straight teeth also have less abnormal wear or damage such as chipping, notches and broken teeth.
We offer many types of dental braces for children, teens and adults and will create a personalized treatment plan for your child.
During your child’s initial examination, we will assess overall dental and orthodontic health. If there are conditions to address, we will discuss treatment options with you.
Why have orthodontic care at Bowmanville Dental?
- A full range of orthodontic treatment in a comfortable, caring environment.
- Open early mornings & late evenings.
- No extra trips to outside offices - regular dental and orthodontic treatment in one familiar place.
- Flexible payment plans available.
- Financing available
- Insurance payments accepted directly.
- Free parking and a convenient location.
Open 7 Days A Week
Convenient location with FREE parking in the Bowmanville Mall.
Schedule Your Child's Complimentary Consultation Today
And learn about all your options.
Visit Bowmanville Dental
Call (905) 697-9799 or email us now.